Bonuses + Salary increases for excellent performance
- Preparing detailed LV estimates by assigning material and labor values to take-offs
- Do quantity take-offs of low voltage systems.
- Identify missing information in plans and specs that might impact accurate pricing
- Acquire vendor pricing on materials, equipment and systems.
- Prepare spreadsheets logs and reports and document your work
- Communicate with GCs, project managers, and/or owner's reps by phone in the case of RFI's
- Prepare complete scope of work, change orders, and other document filings
- Monitor project budgets and labor costs.
- Assist with material buyouts and releases.
- Attend project walk-through meetings for bidding purposes when needed.
- Maintain communication with upper management and collaboration with other estimators engineers.
- At least three years in the electrical or LV contracting industry
- Knowledge of Low Voltage contracting
- Competent with reviewing drawings and specifications
- Experience with Bluebeam (PDF annotation software) or similar software
- Experience with Stack (cloud based LV counts) or similar takeoff counting software
- Strong Excel or similar spreadsheet software skills
- You must be an organized person
This is a Drug Free work place. Applicant must be able to pass a drug test before starting work.
Send resumes w/ references to email@example.com use the subject line "LV Estimator Job" emails without that subject line will be ignored.